Tips for Dealing with Stress and Improving Well-being
In this time of uncertainty and stress remember that the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a great resource to help weather this storm. The EAP is available to help deal with a number of issues that you may be facing during this crisis including:
- Stress, Anxiety & depression
- Relationship/marital concerns
- Alcohol or other drug abuse
- Parenting/ family concerns
- Anger management
- Social isolation
Insights Timer (Free)
- Many free conversation and amazing talks, courses and guided meditations in this wonderful app. Learn More
Sacred Journey (3 Months Free)
- Meditation courses inspired by the Kundalini Yoga tradition, which incorporates breathwork to move energy through the body to regulate anxiety, which (let’s face it) we all have right now. Learn More
Blood + Milk (Free, Instagram Livestream)
- This community for awaken women is offering free mindfulness practices to help you ground into the present moment, breathe, and find moments of peace and calm amidst the chaos of the world right now. Learn More
Start a Meditation Practice – tips for practicing mindfulness with these helpful apps:
- 21-Day Meditation Experience
- Oprah & Deepak are offering this FREE journey to find peace of mind in the midst of turmoil, and do your part to help our global community find hope and optimism.
- This meditation app is providing is giving all US healthcare workers free access to Headspace Plus through 2020, and it’s making a variety of anti-anxiety content free for all.
- This FREE website & app offers a “calm kids” section and breathing exercises as well as just calming images for just taking a moment.
- Balance Meditation App
- Balance Meditation app is offering a free one-year subscription to its meditation app to anyone who wants it.
12 Simple Ways to Stay Positive and Happy:
- Take time to find positivity in everyday life during this difficult time with 12 ways you can stay positive and happy. Learn More
Take Action to Control Stress:
- Empower yourself by taking actions to control your stress level. Set goals that are reasonable to achieve with these tips. Learn More