Salvation Army Midland Division (Missouri & Southern Illinois)
- Salvation Army Emergency Social Services IS OPEN to offer these essential serves at any of our 12 community centers in the Bi-State area.
- Food Pantries: Food will be pre-packed in bags or boxes to minimize person-to-person contact. Outdoor drive-through/pick-up or door pick-up for food boxes is underway.
- Meal Programs: Grab and go meals in packaged containers that can be picked up at the door.
- Emergency Financial Assistance: Utility and rental/mortgage assistance is by appointment only.
- Emotional/Spiritual Counseling: We now offer a toll-free # for anyone who needs to talk. 1-844-458-4673 from 8AM-8PM Central Time, seven days a week.
Our Shelters: All Salvation Army shelters will remain fully operational. Safety plans have been established to meet the needs of each location. Arrangements have been made to separately house residents who are symptomatic and to implement social distancing where possible.
Midtown Services and Treatment Center: Treatment services will continue normal operations, though visitors will be restricted for the time being. Arrangements have been made to separately house in-patient clients who are symptomatic and to implement social distancing where possible.